£25 Free Bet Sign Up Bonus
Scottish Residents Only
Open an account with McBookie and we’ll match the value of your first bet with a Bonus Fund free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Terms & Conditions
- Your first bet must be placed within 30 days of opening your account.
- Your first bet must contain at least one selection* with odds of Evens (2.00) or greater.
- If your first bet is a four-fold or greater, there is no minimum odds requirement.
- Customers who make their first deposit through Moneybookers(skrill) or Neteller, are excluded from receiving the Sign-Up Bonus Funds.
- Only valid for Scottish Residents.
- We will endeavour to credit the free bet as soon as possible, however in case of exceptional circumstances please allow up to 2 working days.
* A selection is deemed to be one individual bet or one leg of a multiple bet for which a price is offered.
For customers betting in Euros the £25.00 equivalent is €25.00 – all other currencies will be calculated at current exchange rates.
For more information on this offer see Full Terms & Conditions
Bonus Funds - Terms & Conditions Of Use
- You have 7 days to use each Bonus Funds award and after 7 days it will expire.
- All Bonus Fund bets must be placed separately from any real cash bets.
- Any profit that exceeds your total stake from a winning bet placed with Bonus Funds will be returned to your real account balance. The Bonus Fund stake will not be returned.
- You will only be eligible to withdraw winnings accrued through the use of Bonus Funds once you have staked at least 4 times the value of your initial bonus amount and these bets have fully settled. [For example: If you receive £25 in Bonus Funds you must place further settled bet(s) with a cumulative stake value of at least £100 before you will be permitted to make a withdrawal of any winnings accrued through the use of Bonus Funds. If you receive £10 in Bonus Funds you must place further settled bet(s) with a cumulative stake of £40 before you will be permitted to make a withdrawal of any winnings accrued through the use of Bonus Funds.]
- Your initial Bonus Fund bet will not count towards the wagering requirements detailed in Point 4.
- Bets in Casino, Live Casino or any other non Sportsbook product will not count towards the wagering requirement outlined in Point 4.